Some questions about usage of sport articles on Wikipedia
I’m working on my postdoc on women’s sport and Wikipedia. One of the points I’d like to look at is use of Wikipedia in sports. This is rather informal as I am not up for doing a formal survey yet as I don’t know if one is quite necessary at this point. If you have the time though, could you answer the following questions here, or e-mail the answers to me at laura at fanhistory dot com?
- What sector are you in professionally? Media, Sports, Education, etc.?
- Do you use Wikipedia to research sports?
- If yes, have you used the information you found there to assist you in your work?
- Have you used pictures you found on Wikipedia?
- Do you think Wikipedia can be trusted for information on sports?
- Have you edited sport articles on Wikipedia?
If I get enough responses, will write the results up in a blog post. Thank you for answering.